Monday, February 12, 2007

Letter from Kristina

We were blessed to get a letter from our sweet girl this week. Please continue to pray for her! She is getting restless!

Dear mama and papa!!!
How are you? I am doing good. How are your children?I miss you all very much and love you bunches and bunches! Please, say hello to Katlene and her mama. Also please, say hello to all my classmates. I cannot wait to see you here. Thank you very much for the package. I haven't had those kind of things in my life!!! I hope you will get a packege from me soon too. I want to see you so very much. When do you think you will come after me? I cannoot wait anymore. I will be looking forward to your letter every day. I miss you evry much.
Thank you very much for your kindness and love for me. Please say a big hello to my Aunt and uncle and the teacher and give her a big kiss for me too.

I love you bunches and bunches,
Kristina

No comments: