Monday, May 14, 2007

Answered Prayer

Thank you to those who have already prayed over the requests we published last night. We got our answer to one of them a few minutes ago. A call came informing us that the children in Kristina's orphanage would not be allowed to travel this summer larely due to the political situation. As always, we know there are no guarantees in this process. Although I am saddened by the news, I am confident that God's timing is in place and there is a reason that she shouldn't travel at this point. I am becoming more and more comfortable with acknowledging that I am in control of none of this. Thank you all for praying and please continue to lift the other requests up. Your prayers have brought us so far in this journey.

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. - Lamentations 3:24

No comments: