Sunday, May 27, 2007

What's Missing Here?


I've been thinking back over the weekend's events and reflecting on the fact that something's missing. Robert graduated from seminary on Friday night and it was the perfect opportunity for a family photo. Even though no one blinked and everyone's zippers are in the full and upright position, I still take issue with this photo. She's not in it. Its hardly a family photo when a family member is missing. I printed a copy to send to Kristina along with pics of our biking adventure and Joshua's soccer playoffs; all events she should be present at. I can't wait until that voice in the back of my head ceases to announce every time she misses out on something our family experiences. Soon, very soon!

We are waiting on our I-171. That's it. Last piece of paper in this paper trail. Is it okay to pray for speedy mail delivery? Heck, I'm doing it anyway.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I was always told that it was ok to pray for anything. I will pray with you that God gets His hand on that paperwork and speeds it directly to your mailbox!

Tami said...

Congratulations to Robert! And I don't think He'll mind the request one little bit! ;)