Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

Did you know that 12 year old girls can scream at a decibel level that shatters glass? At least that's what it sounded like last night. We had a wonderful time at the concert. The Jonas Bros opened up to a packed arena. Then Hannah Montana performed half the show and Miley Cyrus performed the other half. Great show, even if you're not 12. I appreciate that Miley is open with her Christian faith and is unashamed to share that fact. Everything about the show was tasteful and appropriate. She talks about her relationship with God and the importance of the Bible in the tour program.

Hannah had a wonderful time singing at the top of her lungs and bouncing up and down with the rest of the crowd (okay, I did too at times). We had great seats in the upper level, front row with an unblocked view of everything, surrounded by other mother daughter duos sharing the same together time. I think the concert would have blown Kristina's mind. Hopefully it will be the three of us for the next Pop Princess show.

7 comments:

Tami said...

It looks like you both had tons of fun! What a great mother/daughter time!

cara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debora Hoffmann said...

How cute you girls are! :-) I'm glad you had this special (albeit loud) time together. And let me say a big "good for you, Miley" too!

junglemama said...

What great photos of the both of you! I'm sure she had a blast! She will remember this always!

Unknown said...

Hey guys!!!

I hope you had really good time together.

I hope see Kristina soon.

God bless you.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!! everyone. I hope we'll have good one.

God love you.

Anonymous said...

i am a little frightened... but then again, i found myself at the switchfoot concert with two 14 years olds because the moms love them enough to have me chaperone. :)